Animal M-FM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Night Chat 1

3 posters

Go down

Night Chat 1 Empty Night Chat 1

Post  Big Bad Wolf Sun Aug 05, 2012 3:15 am

Hello my comrades. Perhaps we should claim COM names? Yes no?
Pick targets and discuss plans. Begin!

Big Bad Wolf

Back to top Go down

Night Chat 1 Empty Re: Night Chat 1

Post  Buzz Sun Aug 05, 2012 7:22 am

Reverences to you comrade,

Suggest hit BROcolli because he is acting suspicious as if he wants town to care for him by making the most noise (triple vote, capital letters).

BROcoli is definitely trying to grab doc lookouts on him: possible checking role but we have to consider risk - although I'm fairly sure that nobody picked up his pseudo-trolling as a call to heal.

Second option BROrange: first post hey yo good day to you bro, indicates need for belonging and is a somewhat generic hello all answer so he has some responsibility role going on, second post everyone looking so tasty: eagerness to check role confirm.

Buzz

Back to top Go down

Post  Buzz Sun Aug 05, 2012 7:28 am

Also notice how BROranges answer to honeydude: (silly orange, eating is for animals, not fruits). So what? Do I look like a fruit to you // indicates he's not an ordinary citizen.

Buzz

Back to top Go down

Post  Big Bad Wolf Sun Aug 05, 2012 11:48 am

OK. I don't have a problem targeting anyone today. I didn't pick up anything extraordinary.
Now for the drug dealer and fabricator actions. I would try to limit what the drug dealer does since we're not sure what roles are in the game yet and there are loopholes in others. I would think we could do a fake attack+heal?

Big Bad Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post  Wasp Sun Aug 05, 2012 3:17 pm

I think attack+heal seems like the best choice for a drug deal night action when we have no idea what else is in the game. The drugs for interceptor discovery and bus driven seem too dangerous to use this early, while roleblocked will fail if we get any investigative role of some sort.

Hopefully I didn't draw much suspicion from people due to only being able to get on a computer an hour before day 1 ended. I'm going to look through the thread now to see who might be the best person to use a drug on.

Wasp

Back to top Go down

Post  Wasp Sun Aug 05, 2012 3:33 pm

After reading the thread, here's what I think:

wtf was up with MANderine_orange claiming Pumbaa. I'm not sure if he realizes it's actually the name of the detective role, trolling, or WIFOMing detective. Don't think anyone would claim detective early.

AppleyHO voted me for my one post. Lol. However, this wouldn't be as bad if not for the fact that he's been one of the most active players so far.

KILLERpeach made a few posts about wanting to kill people without any instigation whatsoever.

cleMANtine claimed citizen. Good target for a drug?

I agree on what you guys said about BROccoli and BROrange.

Wasp

Back to top Go down

Post  Big Bad Wolf Sun Aug 05, 2012 9:46 pm

KILL BROccoli!

Big Bad Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post  Wasp Sun Aug 05, 2012 10:24 pm

Time grows short. I will

-Drug deal "attacked and healed" to cleMANtine

unless anyone objects.