Animal M-FM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Night Chat 5

3 posters

Go down

Night Chat 5 Empty Night Chat 5

Post  Buzz Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:19 am

Okay, I'm really hoping that we still have 1 red mafia remaining alive right now. Otherwise, it's 6v3 and we risk being screwed. We would HAVE to kill a Sheep because the Bus Driver will bus the Investigator (gRAPEfruit) and the Town would just mass role claim if there's only 1 KPN tomorrow.

If there really was an Actress, then BROcumber is the Bus Driver because he's the only one (apart from myself and BROtato) that did not visit BROnana on Night 2 (BROnana did not claim bussed on that night, which means the BD is not one of those people). In fact, even if there isn't an Actress, he's still the only player who can be the BD.

Now, we COULD kill him tonight as he's the only one who can protect the town right now, however, if there is only one KPN the town WILL lynch myself or BROtato tomorrow. We are also not clear from investigation tonight, so I'm really hoping that gRAPEfruit checks BROcumber tonight over BROtato and myself. BROtato, if pressured you need to utilize the Bodyguard claim or the Bus Driver claim. BG claim is definitely safer, but if we can get a mislynch off by the actual BD counter-claiming you, we would win the game if all the red mafia are dead.

Basically, if we shoot MANGERINE tonight (a safe kill) and that is the ONLY kill, that means there is no red mafia and they truly are dead. This also means it will be 5v3 tomorrow.

In order to survive this, we have to hope that gRAPEfruit checks anyone BUT me and BROmato as our pairings will get us killed. With any luck, he'll check BROtato and see Bus Driver. We can pull a gambit by forcing myself to pressure BROtato and making him claim Bus Driver (and come up with a suitable claim tonight as to who he bussed, utilizing BROmato's drug dealings). BROcumber will counter-claim (if he doesn't, we can start up a lynch train on him anyway) and then we try and get him lynched. If we are successful, we win (mislynch = 4v3, shoot gRAPEfruit = 3v3, win!).

If there IS a red mafia, they'll likely shoot either myself, BROtato, or BROcumber tonight to try and eliminate one Orange mafia.

Buzz

Back to top Go down

Night Chat 5 Empty Re: Night Chat 5

Post  Wasp Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:36 am

I didn't try to claim sheep during the day because I've been a somewhat suspicious person in day chat and didn't want to draw attention. If gRAPEfruit checks me I'm done for.

I think MANGERlNE is a safe kill, yeah.

Should I drug deal tonight? Now that the lookout and detective are both dead, there's no reason for me to have to visit anyone, since nobody in the game will learn who is visiting who. I thought the drug from last night would do something, but since BROcumber didn't speak up about the drug it makes sense he is the bus driver himself. So unfortunately my last two drug deals have been completely useless. Although I could try again, however, should we all agree on the gambit. With more people dead this plan's success rate decreases, though.

So basically: at this point, if red mafia is all dead, much of whether we can win boils down to luck. I think that gambit is the only real way we can pull off a mislynch unless something unexpected happens.

Wasp

Back to top Go down

Post  Buzz Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:56 am

If we go for MANGERINE and he's the only kill tomorrow, we will have to do our best to push suspicion on other players. If there is only one kill, Town will know they have the majority at 5v3, which means they will force a mass role claim and we will lose.

If a mass role claim occurred, we'd have to hopefully wait and see what gRAPEfruit's results are. The best chance at causing a mislynch is BROtato claiming Bus Driver. I would then claim Bodyguard, while BROmato could claim Sheep or something else.

If there's only one kill, we could also consider having me claim attacked and healed (which paves the way for a Doctor role claim from BROmato). This would make the town think they still don't have the majority as, with 1 town dead, they would think it is 4 town vs 3 orange mafia vs 1 red mafia.

Assuming all red mafia are dead, our only options are to a) go for the mislynch or b) pull the attack/heal gambit so the Town thinks they don't have majority (and, thus, will not force a mass role claim).

A mass role claim will likely sink us.

Buzz

Back to top Go down

Post  Wasp Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:40 pm

If I don't claim sheep I'll be outed as the drug dealer, especially since gRAPEfruit has apparently checked BROrange already. Town seems to all believe there's a drug dealer and not a second doctor. That would most likely end up in both of us dead.

Wolf, got anything else to add?

Wasp

Back to top Go down

Post  Big Bad Wolf Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:43 pm

I was thinking of BroNana, but MANgerine is safe, yes.

Big Bad Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post  Buzz Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:38 am

-send BROtato to kill MANGERINE

Buzz

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down