Animal M-FM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Night Chat 6

3 posters

Go down

Night Chat 6 Empty Night Chat 6

Post  Admin Sat Aug 18, 2012 3:20 am

Hey guys, I feel like things are starting to not look so great, partially because of the failed kill, partially because of the mafioso lynch, and partially due to the role claims yesterday. If at any point you guys wish to surrender, just type -surrender in lieu of night actions. (Completely feel free to play it out if you want to. Just wanted to make this option known.)

Admin
Admin

https://animal-m-fm.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Night Chat 6 Empty Re: Night Chat 6

Post  Buzz Sat Aug 18, 2012 4:03 am

Haha, I actually logged on here to ask Wasp to surrender.

The failed kill from last night is what did us in. We needed that kill to go through in order to have a chance at winning since the red mafia died. We could've easily caused a mislynch by having BROtato claim Bus Driver early on and piling our votes on BROcumber (especially since they would not have had MANGERINE's help in day chat).

Oh well, can't win 'em all.

-surrender

Buzz

Back to top Go down

Post  Wasp Sat Aug 18, 2012 8:57 am

Well, BROtato not showing up all day certainly didn't help. And yeah, despite gRAPEfruit's track record, it would only be so long until he finds out I'm lying. And I bet citizens will try to block you.

I don't think we can win either, so I'll go with it.

[b]-surrender

Man, I had a 100% win rate as mafia on the forums until now...even if it was just one game...oh well. :/

Wasp

Back to top Go down

Post  Buzz Sat Aug 18, 2012 1:33 pm

Hey, we did well. No one suspected us until the end of the game (and, for some reason, completely overlooked me until that last day...). Not our fault the red mafia decided to go and all die. =p

Buzz

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Aug 18, 2012 2:45 pm

Yeah I was quite surprised how all of you managed to fly under the radar. It wasn't until the end of the game that you were under suspicion simply by process of elimination. It was funny to see people absolutely convinced that BROcumber, gRAPEfruit, and appleyHO were the orange mafia team!!

Admin
Admin

https://animal-m-fm.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Wasp Sat Aug 18, 2012 3:16 pm

Haha, I know. If only one of them were lynched.

Oh well. I guess my "somewhat noobish" posting strategy actually helped take suspicion off me, but my drug deals were honestly not the best decisions I made. Could have made it less conspicuous, and drugging the bus driver was just yet another unlucky moment.

Wasp

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down