Animal M-FM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Night 3 Orange Mafia Chat

4 posters

Go down

Night 3 Orange Mafia Chat Empty Night 3 Orange Mafia Chat

Post  Admin Sat Aug 11, 2012 3:08 am

Special announcement: Due to inactivity and failed attempts to reach artiCHOKE, he has been modkilled and replaced with a new artiCHOKE. Welcome the new artiCHOKE to your team, and help get him up to speed.

Good Luck!

Admin
Admin

https://animal-m-fm.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Night 3 Orange Mafia Chat Empty Re: Night 3 Orange Mafia Chat

Post  Wasp Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:35 pm

-_-

Man, if things could not get any crazier in this game. Is there truth in anything that was posted on the MANgerine account?

Also, hello there new artiCHOKE. So far, neither mafia team has lost a member (though be a bit wary of possible actress on the red mafia team). Both neutrals are dead, and town is losing majority rather quickly. However, the lookout and detective share a night chat.

More thoughts after I get lunch and re-read the thread. I'll tell you which posts were mine as well.

Wasp

Back to top Go down

Post  Wasp Sat Aug 11, 2012 5:37 pm

So, a few things:

1. The list posted by the supposed lookout is incorrect, as I visited BROnana that night. Either a red mafia framer affected the results or someone is simply lying. What do you think? Personally, I don't see why a Lookout would NOT reveal his results when given anonymity, so I am guessing there is a framer.

2. What do you guys think of BROrange? I posted my honest thoughts about him before the whole Haunter business.

3. If MANgo is scum, he's not one of us.

4. I kept my vote on BROconut. Tell me who you voted, if anyone.

5. MANGERlNE was getting some suspicious looks from certain townspeople. Might want to leave alone.

6. Who is Pumbaa? Could be PAINapple.

7. KILLERpeach is town PR or red mafia.

Here are the posts I made as "MANgerine." BROtato I suggest you post them too so we don't go off on anything fake that we created ourselves:

Damnit, Zane. These Poke Balls are really screwing us up.

Regarding the list of people: There are four sheep remaining. Supposedly leMAN also visited BROnana. So in that case, one would have to be the drug dealer. However! BROnana claimed sheep and seems trustworthy, so only 4 sheep max could have visited him. Therefore doc/vig or doc/mafia is very possible.

Although that list could be made up.

Argh, the change in # of posts per page is screwing with being able to look back at others' posts.

Wait, wouldn't the detective also count as one person? So it could be detective/drug dealer! Still, there's not reason to believe the list is real just yet.

BROcumber is lurking!

We have to be careful with what we're doing tonight. People are catching on that there is a drug dealer in the game, even though the attack+heal drug and the fact our nightkill wasn't made explicit (thanks Pooh bear) caused some decent confusion. So many people are looking scummy finding a target to kill/drug deal won't be easy to do, although I think our biggest threats are BROnana, KILLERpeach, and PAINapple as far as town goes.

Wasp

Back to top Go down

Post  Wasp Sat Aug 11, 2012 6:08 pm

Um, guys, we have less than 9 hours before Day 4 starts. Thoughts?

Wasp

Back to top Go down

Post  Buzz Sat Aug 11, 2012 8:18 pm

Hey, are we telling COM names or no?

I've got to re-read the rules thread and the game thread before I post. I also need to head to the store before it closes. I'll be back in 90 minutes - 2 hours to give my opinion on everyone. I know that doesn't give us much time, but I kind of got placed into this game after going to sleep and having to work, so this night sequence didn't give me much time to do anything.

Be back soon.

Buzz

Back to top Go down

Post  Wasp Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:39 pm

Alright, that's fine. Was just wondering where you and BROtato were. I don't think any of us revealed COM names. You can if you want though.

My plan right now is to have me drug deal "bussed" to gRAPEfruit, while we send either BROtato to kill off:

BROnana, KILLERpeach, PAINapple, AppleyHO

or send you to kill off:

SLAUGHTERmelon, BROcumber, BROrange, MANGERlNE, MANgo

Wasp

Back to top Go down

Post  Wasp Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:40 pm

Also the reason I was worried was because as of yesterday I was the least contributing mafia member. Now it's the other way around, it seems.

Wasp

Back to top Go down

Post  Wasp Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:44 pm

Aw crap, I have to triple post.

The reason behind sending different people to kill is so that we can fabricate a vigilante kill on one of the players who were already deemed suspicious by pretty much everyone. I'm a bit wary about doing this though; there's still a slight possibility a real vigilante will shoot tonight as well.

Getting a kill off of the more-or-less confirmed town shouldn't be hard to do, but might be detected by the lookout or detective. Or both. We can try to go for one of them, though.

Wasp

Back to top Go down

Post  Buzz Sat Aug 11, 2012 11:18 pm

Alright, I'm here now. Going through the Animal thread.

Buzz

Back to top Go down

Post  Buzz Sat Aug 11, 2012 11:47 pm

So, MANgo made the worst Coroner claim in existence. He didn't check any of the dead player's, nor any living players who *could* have been killed. Mafia?

..still reading.

Buzz

Back to top Go down

Post  Big Bad Wolf Sun Aug 12, 2012 12:08 am

Sorry guys, I've been really busy today. Just now got on. I will try to skim through and pick out a strategy but I might have to leave it up to you guys tonight.

Big Bad Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post  Big Bad Wolf Sun Aug 12, 2012 12:10 am

and site is down....my action will be WHATEVER MY TEAM DECIDES!
Idk how long the site will be down, but I leave my action in your hands since you all have been caught up in todays events. Sorry guys

Big Bad Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post  Buzz Sun Aug 12, 2012 12:12 am

If neither of you was the person who faked a PAINapple post, I assume it was the Red Mafia doing it, which suggests that PAINapple is town (and may, in fact, be Timon or Pumbaa due to him leading the town). And, of course, the forums go down as I am trying to see who didn't question him...

PAINapple actually seems like a safe kill tonight. I'd recommend that.

On the other hand, we could easily get a fabricated vigi-shot off on MANgo for that absolutely terrible claim.

If the mafia is laying low, they probably are amongst peabNUT, SLAUGHTERmelon, MANgo, BROcumber, BROrange, and KILLERpeach.

Buzz

Back to top Go down

Post  Wasp Sun Aug 12, 2012 12:20 am

Yeah, I'm going to guess mafia is definitely among those guys. I'm willing to bet BROrange, SLAUGHTERmelon, and BROcumber are.

Anyways, I guess we have a choice here. PAINapple or fabricate vigi kill on MANgo? Which one benefits us more? If the latter, I can drug deal attacked/healed again to make it seem like our attack failed. Otherwise I guess I can deal whatever to gRAPEfruit.

I guess the question can be better stated as: should we attack town PRs or hope we get a mafia tonight?

Wasp

Back to top Go down

Post  Wasp Sun Aug 12, 2012 12:31 am

Another plus side with killing MANgo is that you can claim Vigilante if a Detective/Lookout finds you.

Wasp

Back to top Go down

Post  Buzz Sun Aug 12, 2012 1:05 am

Should we perhaps issue both kill orders? If we're not sure who we want to kill, this will not only randomize our kill, but if either myself or BROtato is role-blocked, the other one will 100% get a kill in.

Buzz

Back to top Go down

Post  Wasp Sun Aug 12, 2012 1:16 am

I guess we can try that, although I'm not sure if it's allowed. Clem, if you are here, is it allowed?

So here we go:

-drug deal "bus driven" to gRAPEfruit
-kill PAINapple
-fabricate vigilante kill on MANgo

Wasp

Back to top Go down

Post  Buzz Sun Aug 12, 2012 1:22 am

I assumed the kill would be randomized if we issued two kill orders? If not, I suggest killing PAINapple. It's better to kill an active voice in the game rather than a lurker like MANgo. The only real downside is if the Red Mafia shoots him as well.

Buzz

Back to top Go down

Post  Buzz Sun Aug 12, 2012 1:42 am

Wasp wrote:I guess we can try that, although I'm not sure if it's allowed. Clem, if you are here, is it allowed?

So here we go:

-drug deal "bus driven" to gRAPEfruit
-kill PAINapple
-fabricate vigilante kill on MANgo

Plus, if it's allowed, we'll be the first mafia in FM history to not decide on a night kill and have it be randomized (between more than one player)!

Buzz

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Aug 12, 2012 1:42 am

Hey guys, I'm not going to allow you to submit two kills for me to random. Please submit only one kill.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Aug 12, 2012 1:59 am

2 minutes to submit your kill!!!

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Buzz Sun Aug 12, 2012 2:01 am

Hey, I said if we could not, kill Painapple with Brotato.

Buzz

Back to top Go down

Post  Buzz Sun Aug 12, 2012 2:03 am

BROtato = -kill PAINapple

Buzz

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Aug 12, 2012 2:11 am

K sounds good. Not sure if I'll even be able to open day on time due to the site outage.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down