Animal M-FM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bad Night 3

4 posters

Go down

The Bad Night 3 Empty The Bad Night 3

Post  Banzai Sat Aug 11, 2012 3:04 am

I need to start coming up with the plans, because you two look really REALLY scummy.

Frost you can pull a Gambit soon.

My full thoughts in a few hours.

Banzai

Back to top Go down

The Bad Night 3 Empty Re: The Bad Night 3

Post  Scar Sat Aug 11, 2012 3:15 am

Oh I'm fucked. I fucked it all up when I posted with -PAINapple's tag on my Dimwit account during the smokescrean. If mob doesn't waste their kill on me, I'll be lynched tomorrow.

The Lookout claim and the Pumbaa claim were both me. I was also the one posting as other people as they were talking (and a few times as BROnana). Including PAINapple. Sorry Appley but at least they won't associate the two of us tomorrow.

KILLERpeach is apparently the Mafioso or a town PR given what the supposed Pooh Bear said close to before the end of night. I'd like to kill him, even with the danger of BG. If there's a BG, at least I take out another town and gives you an opportunity to lynch a town or other mafia during the day.

Sorry I screwed the pooch so hard.

Scar

Back to top Go down

Post  Banzai Sat Aug 11, 2012 3:24 am

As a scum player, you never want to lurk. The less you lurk the more the attention isn't on you, or so I have noticed.

Dimwit, you are fucked my man. Why were you using my name to push a lynch on BROconut? You never really posted and the scum meter has hit you. I don't know how you can pull out of it. I WILL throw you under the bus if you cant save yourself.

Frost, you are looking borderline scummy. You can do these two things
1. Pull the gambit when the day starts. No matter how things turn out, you can take the pressure off of Dimwit another day and maybe push a lynch on someone.
2.Pull the gambit tomorrow. Dimwit will probably by lynched, but we can get a better feel for the rest of the players. You may still get a lynch off.
Whatever gambit you pull, make sure it isn't on Dimwit or myself. When you jump, try to hit a player who seems pro town, and type like they do.

Tonight, I have no idea who the sheep are going to RB. The best lead we have is that they are going to RB frost. I am on edge of rather or not to act as you. I should ask if that is possible Razz
Can I act as an ally?
Winnie the Pooh said that killerPEACH is uneatable. That means he is the Orange Mafisos or a Town PR.I think we should not attack him as the lookout is probably going to target killerPEACH and he can be your gambit, frost. Call him a Red Mafia. That you are sheriff. Even if you can get a lynch on him, I would recommend jumping as the orange mafia will target you.

Who to Kill?
Thoughts?

Dimwit - Its okay. Look at bold as to why I don't want to kill killerPEACH

Banzai

Back to top Go down

Post  Scar Sat Aug 11, 2012 3:31 am

As far as the lookout is concerned, he can't see me. If you'd rather use it as a gambit, that's fine. I'll do whatever. It's my last night alive.

Scar

Back to top Go down

Post  Banzai Sat Aug 11, 2012 3:36 am

I should add that claiming sheriff will only work if the lookout doesn't target killerPEACH the day you try your gambit.

Your role card says that you are immune to tracking. Does lookout count as tracking?

I cant really think of anyone to kill. I want to see what Frost says before we decide.
This is all a discussion.

I will not be available from 7:30am CST to 4 or 5pm CST
Sorry guys.

Banzai

Back to top Go down

Post  Banzai Sat Aug 11, 2012 3:40 am

Clementine has answered my questions on skype

You are immune to detective and lookout.
and
I can act as allys.

Banzai

Back to top Go down

Post  Shenzi Sat Aug 11, 2012 5:36 am

So, wait, Dimwit, why are you so fucked? Have you claimed your COM and attached it to your MFM account? If not, anyone who uses decent grammar could be Dimwit.

I would say to look at someone who's pressuring me and try to kill them. It would be too obvious if the person who accuses me of mafia suddenly dies that night... WIFOM WIFOM WIFOM I'm not mafia.

I'm still not set on who I'll jump to - I don't wanna hit an OJ mafia for fear of disguiser check & I don't wanna hit timon or pumbaa because they've had night chat already and might have disg check, too. I'd prefer to jump to a town PR that way we take a PR down and I'm good at misleading lynches with seemingly good evidence.
Another reason to try and steer clear of OJ Mafia is that I'm not sure I can juggle both night chats.

Question:
If I jump and hit an OJ mafia member, would I have access to both night chats? I mean, that would give me the identity of all the OJ mafia members, wouldn't it?

Shenzi

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Aug 11, 2012 5:57 am

Disguiser
May perform your mafia faction’s kill at night to disguise as another player. If the disguise is successful, you will gain control of your target’s account and your account will appear dead (and cleaned) in the graveyard. You will not gain access to any of your target’s night chats, or role, however you will gain access to their last will. You may only successfully disguise once.

Hope that helps!

Admin
Admin

https://animal-m-fm.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Banzai Sat Aug 11, 2012 6:02 am

Dimwit attached his name to his MFM account.
He then, during the MANgerine problem, posted again on his COM and signed it -PAINapple.
He is going to be the target of tomorrows lynch because 'Why would a coroner use someone elses name to push a lynch?'

I think we should kill MANGERINE tonight. He is very pro town and knows something that we don't. I doubt Dimwit will be the target of the orange mafia, as they think is it going to be an easy lynch for him.

You should consider jumping into a trustworthy town player like BROana. They will start to expect RBs but I think you can pull it off.

Clem did say I can act as you guys, but I am wondering if it is worth losing looking like a sheep, if the lookout is not on you, frost.

hmm..
I will check in a few more times, I have a little under three hours left here.

Banzai

Back to top Go down

Post  Scar Sat Aug 11, 2012 11:21 am

Banzai wrote:Dimwit attached his name to his MFM account.
He then, during the MANgerine problem, posted again on his COM and signed it -PAINapple.

Yeah. Had I not screwed up the first time, I could have gotten away with it. But combining the two screw ups, I'm double fucked. I've never had such a hard time posting with the appropriate accounts. Hell, the Pumbaa claim would have been believed by a few people had I not posted with Dimwit a few minutes after making that post.

I'm fine with killing MANGERINE. I still believe that he's an orange mob. When I mentioned on day 2 that his plan could get mucked, he didn't consider it, he flat out denied that it could get messed up. And then we find that there is likely a drug dealer that visited BROnana. I don't believe a framer framed with the drug dealer but it's possible.

Though KILLERpeach I think should be a priority kill, as well. If not tonight, soon.

Scar

Back to top Go down

Post  Banzai Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:03 pm

Southwest has wifi planes!!!
Why should we kill killerpeach? I am afraid that the lookout will be on him, as he is almost a confirmed towny.
We need to think out all the options and we need to think several days ahead. We cannot just herp derp through this game.

I am groggy and.tired but I will post and plan as much as possible. There are no wrong ideas. We just need to be smart in what we do.
Red power! Smile

Banzai

Back to top Go down

Post  Scar Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:16 pm

Banzai wrote:Southwest has wifi planes!!!
Why should we kill killerpeach? I am afraid that the lookout will be on him, as he is almost a confirmed towny.

Because no one can see me. Lookout would only see anyone else whom visited him or no one at all; it would confirm the GF did the kill, but that is all. He's not just an almost confirmed townie, he's either a town PR or Mafioso. 1 in 5 he's Timon, 1 in 5 he's Pumbaa, 1 in 5 he's Mafioso. 60% chance he's someone we *really* want dead, 100% chance his death would benefit us. The only thing to worry about is a potential bodyguard, which I'm not worried about because as long as it's not one of you getting lynched tomorrow, you go into the next night with one extra kill out of the way. Win-Win.

Scar

Back to top Go down

Post  Scar Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:17 pm

oops, 1 in 7 timon and pumba, 1 in 7 Mafioso. 45% chance he's one of those three. still 100% chance his death is beneficial.

Scar

Back to top Go down

Post  Banzai Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:59 pm

I submit to your logic... I keep thinking lookout can see you >.<

I will not act as anyone. Dimwit kill killerpeach. Frost do nothing.

Banzai

Back to top Go down

Post  Scar Sat Aug 11, 2012 4:40 pm

I'm leaving for work. I won't be back until just before night ends. I sent my action to kill KILLERpeach.

Scar

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Aug 11, 2012 11:12 pm

Ok, so I have:
MANgo - kill KILLERpeach
PAINapple - do nothing
SLAUGHTERmelon - do nothing

Admin
Admin

https://animal-m-fm.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down