Animal M-FM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Grand Night 1

4 posters

Go down

The Grand Night 1 Empty The Grand Night 1

Post  Banzai Sun Aug 05, 2012 3:16 am

Whats up everyone.

We need a plan. I was looking at our roles, Actress and Disguiser.
Does the Disguiser clean the role of the other person?

This puts us in a great position for some great deception.

How do we do it? I recommend that I Act as whoever we decide to kill.
I recommend we kill AppleyHO. He seems active and the more active the town is the harder it is for us.

Banzai

Back to top Go down

The Grand Night 1 Empty Re: The Grand Night 1

Post  Admin Sun Aug 05, 2012 3:31 am

Banzai wrote:Does the Disguiser clean the role of the other person?

Yes, the disguiser will clean the role of the player they disguise as.

Admin
Admin

https://animal-m-fm.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Scar Sun Aug 05, 2012 10:01 am

Night 1: Either myself or Disguiser need to be the one to kill as the actress cannot act as the same person we kill in the same night. After Night 1, actress become our fodder as your death = bad intel for all but us which can be a good thing. Preferably we want you to act as a sheep (for invest and it would make for easier confusion on death), which we can discover because, pending special circumstances, we can kill the actress target the night after you act to confirm your new "role".

Disguiser needs to play low for a few days. Unless there is a Janitor in the opposing mob, disguiser's only real job is to get accused heavily, slip by without a lynch and then disappear the following night. It would make for a fantastic distraction.

I'll also be playing as a sheep. We need to hold our role claims for a few days unless otherwise necessary and we need to play them convincingly. The other mob will be trying to get Sheeps lynched and we may be able to use that to hunt them down faster.

I have more than this but I didn't realize I opened my shop today until 30 minutes before night started last night (east coast US) and had to get to sleep and am now running late.

I'll get myself logged in on my phone once I get to work, but my input may be limited until some time after 9PM tonight (EDT [GMT -4]). Start considering back up plans based around these claims and strategies as well as some complete alternatives.

For the first few nights, it doesn't matter who we kill as long as we successfully kill. Also, I'm Dimwit.

Scar

Back to top Go down

Post  Banzai Sun Aug 05, 2012 1:18 pm

AppleyNO Razz hahha

Alright then, I'm going to Act at BROtato and we will see what happens with that.

The problem comes in where BROtato is one of the "special roles" or the Orange Mafia, as we wouldn't mess with the town sheep RB's, but we will see what happens.

Action sent.

Banzai

Back to top Go down

Post  Scar Sun Aug 05, 2012 2:57 pm

Unless theres good reasonI to pick a different target, well make sure to kill him tomorrow night to confirm your role and the following night adjust as needed.

Ill have much more to say once i get off work tonight. I know there were other things i wanted to adress i just cant recall them atm.

Game master: do we have access to see our night chat during day for reference or is it going to be blacked out? Sorry if this should be green, formatting on my phone is time consuming.

Scar

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Aug 05, 2012 4:48 pm

Scar wrote:Game master: do we have access to see our night chat during day for reference or is it going to be blacked out? Sorry if this should be green, formatting on my phone is time consuming.

You'll have read-only access to your night chat during the day. I'm going to lock it so that you can't make new posts.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shenzi Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:39 pm

FrostByte AkA SLAUGHTERmelon is here.

DimWit, that is the most organized and planned out first night scumchat I've ever seen. Of course, I've only been scum in SFMs, so what do I know? lol.

Either way, so my plan is to kind of act like I'm contributing, then eventually pull a gambit which will fail... and then disguise that night? Sounds fun.

Shenzi

Back to top Go down

Post  Scar Sun Aug 05, 2012 10:36 pm

Shenzi wrote:HOST: Were roles decided at random or were they chosen for balance? If balanced, I'm sorry but I'm going to Meta your shit; please do not take offense.

Roles were carefully selected, for balance and synergy. Any competent mafia team would think about the roles they think I've included! Meta all you like!

Scar

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Aug 05, 2012 11:55 pm

Crap. I'm really sorry, but I accidentally edited (and deleted) most of your post, Scar, when I meant to quote it and reply to your question. Currently looking into how I can get it back, but things aren't looking good...

T.T

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scar Mon Aug 06, 2012 12:09 am

Shenzi wrote:Either way, so my plan is to kind of act like I'm contributing, then eventually pull a gambit which will fail... and then disguise that night? Sounds fun.

Pretty much.

To expand on before:

The Disguiser is the response to a guilty claim on any of us. Save your gambit to fake invest/lookout/detective/sheriff/etc to counter claim any claim made against us that actually has some pull on the town. If there is threat of lynch, counterclaim. If it's just a claim among claims and no one is giving it much attention, leave it go until it does get attention. It doesn't matter what your counterclaim is as long as it is confident and plausible. Preferably your claim should be against the townie calling one of us out so you don't look buddy buddy with one of us but rather anti-whoever is making the claim (we don't want you to reek of scum while Orange Mafia is still around; need to survive one night). This gives our disguiser the funnest day job.

Also, keep an eye out for Winnie the Pooh. We need to make sure we keep a count of his points. Once he's too far gone for us, we need to kill him or get him lynched, but don't piss him off: he could win the game for us if it's a close call near the end.

I'm going to come after one of you during day. I don't have specifics yet (it'll likely be on impulse anyways) but I should warn you ahead of time. Don't omit each other from each other's scum lists (pick your level of flavor, if any at all) but do not ever vote for one another unless we're already major fucked or have otherwise agreed upon it.

Keep an eye out for sheep accusations in the early days. Double killing orange mob CAN help us early on, but we want to limit that ability as much as possible regardless. Make note of who is encouraging sheep to claim, voting for those that use sheep as a claim or anyone doing anything to any sheep at all; orange mob, if half competent, will be looking hard; unless they have a consig. We need to be at +1 to orange by day 3.

HOST: Were roles decided at random or were they chosen for balance? If balanced, I'm sorry but I'm going to Meta your shit; please do not take offense.

Scar

Back to top Go down

Post  Scar Mon Aug 06, 2012 12:12 am

The cache system is awesome.

Scar

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Aug 06, 2012 12:13 am

Wow, I'm really glad you were able to recover that. Glad things worked out.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scar Mon Aug 06, 2012 1:07 am

Also, sending action to kill cleMANtine.

Lurker, browsing boards... impulse. I'll do the killing myself tonight.

Scar

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down